Monday, May 01, 2006

Experiencing Technical Difficulty

We just switched internet providers and we have an unexpected hiccup. Yahoo BB, our previous provider was dial-up, so we switched to JCOM and a cable line. Dates were worked out perfectly for the switch so there shouldn't have been any down internet time. Unfortunately when JCOM hooked everything up, the internet signal was missing from the cable. They now have to wire the place for it and I'm not sure how long it will be until we are back up and running. I hope early next week because this week is Golden Week and I'm not sure how much work actually gets done in Japan. So the blog probably won't be updated this week. I'm currently posting this information from one of my schools. Cross your fingers that I will be back on line soon.

Let's see....Golden Week plans include heading to Koyasan for some photos and then off to Hongu for a night of camping and bathing in the river onsen. The weather has warmed up considerably, so it's time to get out and travel. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment