Yippy Skippy! We are back online. Our internet is working and I do believe the new company has a much faster internet connection. I guess the wait was worth it. As promised, here are the creepy spider pictures.
This bad boy was walking around the wall in our bedroom. This photo doesn't do it justice b/c it's legs are drawn in; due to death. It really was scary huge. I'm not a fan of killing things, in fact I usually try to catch the insects and release them back outside. However this thing just had me screaming. Rich had to do the dirty work.
This bad boy was walking around the wall in our bedroom. This photo doesn't do it justice b/c it's legs are drawn in; due to death. It really was scary huge. I'm not a fan of killing things, in fact I usually try to catch the insects and release them back outside. However this thing just had me screaming. Rich had to do the dirty work.
No comments:
Post a Comment