
In the UK they call them "Hen Parties", in the US we call them "Bachelorette Parties"..... whatever the name I had one. The most amazing gals (pictured above): Gemma, Sarah, Lauren, Corri, and Hannah threw me a surprise post hen party. I can't thank them enough for such a great evening, even though the hangover the ensued after wasn't pleasant. The evening began with purikura (click
here for info). Purikura is a fun way to take photos. They are actually photo stickers and these were nice b/c they are the only photos we have where we aren't drunk. We then went to the sento (public bath). I got a lovely massage and then a nice bath.

We then proceeded to dinner and drinks. Lots and lots of drinks were consumed. Hawaiin attaire was worn by all. Oh raw horse got ordered for dinner. They actually serve such a thing in Japan. There is a photo of it in the album. I wouldn't touch it. Yuck! Then we took Daiko to a bar. Daiko is a taxi service that shows up and drives your car for you once you've been drinking. Pretty smart and not that expensive. Think our driver was pretty pleased to be driving a bunch of drunk gaijin women, especially since Gemma put her tounge in his ear. There is a photo of that in the album also.

Once at the bar and a few tequila shots in and the boys got called. So the party grew in size and again lots of alcohol got consumed. Pictured above is Kevin, Corri, Hannah, and Rich.

Yasahide, Gemma, and Deep pose for the camera. The evening was a blast. Something I will remember for a long time. Actually I will remember the parts of the night that seem clear. Click
here for the drunken photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment