Anthony Bourdain. He is a professional chef that was born and raised in New York. He has written many books and also has a great TV show called No Reservations. On his show he travels to different locations all over the world and basically eats. His sense of humor is really dry and he is just amusing. He is one of those flawed people that makes now excuses about being human. We are lucky that we get his show on the Discovery Channel here in Japan. Also one of his Books, Kitchen Confidential, has been used as a basis for a TV show with the same name. We surprisingly get it here on FOX Life. It's very Sex in the City, except it's based around a chef and his restaurant. Rich recently ordered one of his books, but it got shipped to us via snail mail and is going to take about a month. To read more about Anthony Bourdain check out his website. FYI - Third times a charm....... hopefully. I went to yet another doctor (the third) this past Monday. After many sleepless nights due to continual coughing, Rich suggested I go to the hospital (sadly Rich's sleep was disrupted just as much as mine and he was pretty fed up with me). However I didn't go to the hospital, instead I trusted my good friend Emiko to take me to her doctor. He thoroughly examined me and even did a CT scan of my lungs. The diagnosis; bad B*RO**BRO*NCHIT*IS**Bronchitis, hey, hey Bronchitis! He did promise me though that the meds he prescribed would be strong. So far so good..... last night was the first night that I've actually had more than four hours of uninterrupted sleep. Yippy! Hope this stuff kicks the crud once and for all.
No comments:
Post a Comment