Friday, April 20, 2007

Addicted

My mom sent me this link to an online computer game. It's sort of like the opposite of that old Atari game called Pong. Basically you want your square to avoid touching anything else on the entire screen. The goal is to try and make the game last a whooping 18 seconds. I got to about 6 seconds; not so easy. Check it out and also make sure to scroll down for the directions. Remember though I warned you........ it's addictive.

Random photo of me with the "only look pretty for about 2 weeks during the entire year" cherry blossom trees.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:14 AM

    oh my god that is addidictive- got 15 seconds though! will make for good playing when they dont give u any work at school!! hx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:36 PM

    19.188! hx :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:01 PM

    26.275 But I haven't been playing avidly the last few days.

    ReplyDelete