You've heard that phrase before I'm sure. It's definitely something that happens in San Diego; the one time of year that it's dreary. Well it also happens here in Wakayama. We've had multiple days of gloom. Dark, damp, gloomy, blah, blah, blah days. Do you think there is really a connection between the weather and your mood??? I do. I feel the gloom and I just want to hide in a hole until the sun comes out. Hope there is sun tomorrow.
Friday, June 15, 2007
June Gloom
You've heard that phrase before I'm sure. It's definitely something that happens in San Diego; the one time of year that it's dreary. Well it also happens here in Wakayama. We've had multiple days of gloom. Dark, damp, gloomy, blah, blah, blah days. Do you think there is really a connection between the weather and your mood??? I do. I feel the gloom and I just want to hide in a hole until the sun comes out. Hope there is sun tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment