Photo on the left shows the men in uniform about to shake their groove thing to some Oktoberfest music. That's me and a very horny accordion player. After asking if I could take a photo with him, he said "Absolutely" and then continued to say "Absolutely" numerous times throughout the photo taking process, and then continued to mumble "Absolutely" as I walked away. Surprisingly he was sporting a hip diamond in his left ear (what does that mean now a days???). Hope I made his day anyway.
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Oktoberfest
Who knew that Oktoberfest took place in September? Definitely not me. In fact, I thought Rich was kidding when he suggested that we celebrate Oktoberfest in Addison (north Dallas) this past weekend. Check out their site, the graphic with the dancing woman in front of a pretzel really cracks me up. So we headed up north with Rich's good friend Peder. I took photos, drank some beer, ate a good brat, heard the chicken dance, and then called it a day. After viewing my photos I realize there aren't that many that really show the spirit of Oktoberfest. However I like the few shots that I got. Here they are:


Photo on the left shows the men in uniform about to shake their groove thing to some Oktoberfest music. That's me and a very horny accordion player. After asking if I could take a photo with him, he said "Absolutely" and then continued to say "Absolutely" numerous times throughout the photo taking process, and then continued to mumble "Absolutely" as I walked away. Surprisingly he was sporting a hip diamond in his left ear (what does that mean now a days???). Hope I made his day anyway.
Photo on the left shows the men in uniform about to shake their groove thing to some Oktoberfest music. That's me and a very horny accordion player. After asking if I could take a photo with him, he said "Absolutely" and then continued to say "Absolutely" numerous times throughout the photo taking process, and then continued to mumble "Absolutely" as I walked away. Surprisingly he was sporting a hip diamond in his left ear (what does that mean now a days???). Hope I made his day anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment