Thursday, October 11, 2007

I'm a busy bee!


Been as busy as a bee with my new job and a "pseudo new" dog. I've been training at work and seriously think that my head is about to explode with all of the new knowledge that I'm absorbing. I swear that I haven't used my brain in so long that I've thrown it into shock working it so hard this week. Also Numa has had a bit of an adjusting period, resulting in lack of sleep for us. We've had a couple of nights where she just won't go to sleep and insists upon barking at every single noise. Then this morning she became an escape artist and got through the gate. It turned into a 10 minute game of chase at 7:15 this morning.


The only downtime I've had recently was to watch Private Practice and the season finale and post show of Top Chef. My opinion is still out on PP. I really enjoy Grey's Anatomy and even went so far as to download shows while I was in Japan. Last season was a bit too dark, but I still liked it. So I've tuned in for PP and I'm not captivated yet. It's so so and not very quirky. Think I'll give it a few more episodes though. Also sad to see Top Chef is over. I had never watched an entire season and had the opportunity to since I was unemployed. I really enjoy the fact that the show is really based upon merit. The drama is just something extra on the side. I do think that the best chef won this time. Rich was a huge supporter of Hyung from the very beginning, so he was pleased. I guess the next good show to watch will be Project Runway.

Hopefully the next post will be more thrilling.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:52 PM

    The jury for me was out on PP as well, but I decided that I like it. I think it took a while for the new characters to grow on me. But, I like it. (I reserve the right to change my mind.) The fact that Taye Diggs is on it doesn't hurt either. ;) I'm looking forward to Project Runway, too. Have you tried watching Pushing Daisies?

    PS: I know I owe you some recipes! I don't have them in the computer, so I need to type out a few before I can send 'em your way... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:42 PM

    Hi, Mercedes!! Glad to see you have a new puppy friend! I'm getting a new one next week, so I'll have 4! I miss you.... Maybe you can come see us sometime.

    -Carol from Larrabee

    ReplyDelete