This past weekend also brought my parents and their aging arthritic dog to town (the dog use to be mine ages ago, but was easily lost to my dog spoiling mother). They popped in for a few days to get some food, shopping, and to check out our place. We had a really nice visit, minus the Friday night migraine that I had. It was good to see them and spend some time together. I guess we are making up for lost time; I've seen them 3 times since August! Didn't take any photos, however my mom did and sent me a few. The first photo is such a serious looking one. Rich and I look like we are deep in thought or maybe we are just perplexed. The second one is of Chuck (wearing a cool Uni-Qlo shirt) sitting in front of some old metal decorative tiles at an amazing local Italian dive called Jimmy's. The last photo is of a meal that we had; oysters, shrimp cocktail, and a po' boy sandwich from Au Shucks. Oishikatta!
Monday, October 22, 2007
A taste of Japan
This past weekend also brought my parents and their aging arthritic dog to town (the dog use to be mine ages ago, but was easily lost to my dog spoiling mother). They popped in for a few days to get some food, shopping, and to check out our place. We had a really nice visit, minus the Friday night migraine that I had. It was good to see them and spend some time together. I guess we are making up for lost time; I've seen them 3 times since August! Didn't take any photos, however my mom did and sent me a few. The first photo is such a serious looking one. Rich and I look like we are deep in thought or maybe we are just perplexed. The second one is of Chuck (wearing a cool Uni-Qlo shirt) sitting in front of some old metal decorative tiles at an amazing local Italian dive called Jimmy's. The last photo is of a meal that we had; oysters, shrimp cocktail, and a po' boy sandwich from Au Shucks. Oishikatta!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Awwwwww!!!
ReplyDelete