Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thanksgiving Potluck

Last week my office held a Thanksgiving Potluck. I was quite impressed, b/c they catered in a nice turkey, potatoes, jalapeno cranberry sauce, rolls, and stuffing. The employees were responsible for bringing more sides, drinks, and dessert. I made my cous cous salad (that's my stripped bowl in the photo on the left). Office participation was almost 100% and I was really surprised at the effort people went to to prepare nice dishes. Desserts were in abundance and truly delicious. Is there such a thing as the Office 15??? Feel like everytime I turn around, there is some special event here and I'm going to have to watch the calorie intake. Not to mention that every Thursday the "powers that purchase" bring in about four dozen Krispy Kreme donuts. I definitely avoid the kitchen on Thursdays. Photo on the right shows may of my coworkers (that I still don't know their names) chowing down. If you look carefully, you can see my back in the middle of the photo. I'm wearing a white jacket b/c my office is usually cold.

2 comments:

  1. You know...I NEVER realized how much of a routine reading your blog was for me.....UNTIL I kept checking it and it isn't updated....your blog is seriously part of my daily email, facebook and weather checks!! I guess that just means I miss you tons and tons.....and Rich too....I thought of Rich as I feasted on Fideo, homemade mole, tameles, green chile and all sorts of Mexicano grub! Send him my love! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course i have a typo for tamales....ARG

    ReplyDelete