Been so busy. I had forgotten what it's like to be in America at Christmas time. It's simply overwhelming. We've gone to work Christmas parties, foraged the mall with thousands of other shoppers for gifts, planned and scheduled traveling to everyone's houses, been bombarded by Christmas ads on TV when we are trying to relax, and still continued to put in long work hours. Boy do I miss Japan right about now. Also I really miss escaping the chaos of it all for the holidays. That trip to Cambodia and Thailand last year sure was a smart plan. I will say though that I love Christmas lights, music, the smell of baked Christmas goodies, and getting to visit my family. It is nice to have those things back this year. I do have some other things to post, but probably won't get to it until after the Christmas craziness is over. So until then,
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!
hey guys, happy Christmas! that is such a lovely picture of you two. enjoy the holidays! hx
ReplyDeleteHave a very happy holiday season!!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas guys!!
ReplyDeleteMiss yas and luv yas,
M
You two look good in the Pic.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!!
Ryan
Hey Merc,
ReplyDeleteJapan misses you too. I just transfered to Wakayama and took over for Deep at PKC. Being back in the Wak is great, but its just not complete without you guys. Much love and Happy Holidays.
Kevin
Hope you guys had a great Christmas!! I know that Yasuhide is coming soon....have a BLAST with him...can't wait to hear all about it!
ReplyDeleteFeliz Ano Nuevo!!