
15 minutes of Japanese fame, has been bestowed upon two of our dear friends, Lara and Kevin.
Remember last year, Rich and I got paid to be models for a wedding facility in Kyoto. Rich’s coworker asked us to be a part of the photo shoot. This year since we weren’t available, she asked him for recommendations. He of course told her about some of our friends still in Japan. Click
here to check out Lara and Kevin; playing the bride and groom. What a sweet couple! Sorry I couldn’t copy the image to my own site so you will have to go view them on Shozan’s
slideshow.
Hi Mercedes,
ReplyDeleteJust the other day, actually a month or so ago, I was talking with Becca and asked her if she'd heard from you and Rich. She said you two were back in Texas. So, tonight I some time on the computer and thought I'd find you.
HI!!!! Tell Rich hello for me.
German
Rockin-n-Runnin group