Monday, January 26, 2009

Obama Action Figure

So I was reading Watashi to Tokyo (Blogs I Love) and came across the following:
Yes, that is the President Obama action figure laying beneath a kotatsu (a Japanese heating table). Thought my peeps from Nippon would enjoy this. I love that they went the extra mile and added some mikans to the table. It's all about the details. This is hysterical.
Here are some of the other images for the doll. I like the one where he is holding the katana. You can buy the Obama action figure at this Japanese website. Gotta love the Japanese.

2 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how much I miss my kotatsu!! I've been dreaming about it EVERY night since being buried under 12+ inches of snow! Again....why the HELL did I come back to Cleveland????? Hugs!

    PS - What an awesome suggestion Rich had for Tori!! cartwheels :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:21 AM

    Pics r funny.check the game machine close to Obama in kotatsu.
    it's really old.not DS or Wii.

    p.s.
    ur bang is cute.

    yasuhide

    ReplyDelete