Friday, January 01, 2010

Proposed 365 Project

So I've been a bad blogger. I think my problem has been the lack of creative ideas and my inability to comment on the day to day monotony of my life. Life has become a bit routine and I can't seem to find much to comment on. So in order to rectify this and give my blog a rebirth, I'm proposing that I post a photo everyday for the next year. Kind of a countdown of 2010 in photos. Now I know myself and a photo may not show up everyday. So in reality, my goal is to take a photo everyday and get each daily photo posted at least every few days. Maybe the photos will give lead to more commentary. Maybe the photo will inspire me to write. Maybe the photos will just be photos. I guess we will see. OK, so here we go!

A haiku to start us off:
New Years Eve party with friends.
Drank too much, hangover.
Stripping away the past year.

A hopeful eye looks ahead.
May the new year bring,
happiness to everyone.

1 comment: