Friday, December 16, 2005

Jib Jab



For those of you that like political satire, you should visit the Jib Jab site. They produce little clips about American politics to music. They are wonderful. They just put out 2-0-5 Year-End Round-Up. You should check it out. Click here to get to the Jib Jab website. Also you can view past clips.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:25 AM

    Random man checks in.
    You know him from riding public transporation together - give up?
    He likes KOYASAN bery bery muchi.
    WHAT UP!
    2 things - i wanna go on a knitting rampage with ya.Looks like a scene that needs to be photoed.
    2- Stu is having a christmas eve thing. You are totally invited.
    If you have a "Japanese event"planned, that is cool but otherwise the company will be good.
    -MADTEACHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff, is that you??? I heard about Stu's party. I will try to stop by. I have some really good friends in town and I am going to visit them in Nara on Christmas Eve. I could stop by on my way back to Iwade. Would've sent you a personal e-mail on this, but I don't have your e-mail address. See you soon. Probably on the train, as usual.

    ReplyDelete