
Yes it is true. We are engaged. I thought that before rumors spread like wildfire that I should probably just reveal it on the blog. He asked me on Christmas and I of course thought he was joking. I was delighted to find out that he was dead serious. Rich is planning on moving to Japan in the next couple of months. After he arrives we will get married. I think that being so far apart has been very difficult yet also very revealing about what we want in life. We have discovered that we are retarded for each other. Who would have guessed it? I think that neither of us imagined that we would take the final leap, yet here we are and we are very happy. Cheers to us!
Congrats, Mercedes! I'm sorry I missed you while you were in SoCal. Wishing you a very happy new year! xo-S.
ReplyDeleteHorray!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you both.... I'm very happy for you two and I was sure this was gonna happen, it was just a matter of when.
ReplyDeleteJapan will never be the same now that Rich is moving there. :o)
おめでとう
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDeleteDoes this mean there will be a baby in 7 months?
AHAHAHAHAHAHA.... Now that was funny! Actually made me laugh out loud.
ReplyDeleteHey Mercedes... I'm off to see my Mom in Florida but when I get back I'm gonna send you that stuff I told you about so look for it sometime toward the end of the month I would guess.
Funny....a baby. That would totally disrupt our lives. If you know us at all, you'd know that we aren't ready for a baby yet; maybe never. Don't expect a little Allen anytime soon.
ReplyDeleteCongrats kids! Please hold off on the kid until after I visit.
ReplyDeleteHey Mercedes,
ReplyDeleteSorry for the late congrats!! Its so awesome that you're getting married :)
Best of luck to you both!