You won't believe this deal! Rich found that United is offering direct round trip flights to Kansai (KIX; my local international airport) from Chicago and Austin for $199. I can't believe it! What a deal. He just booked his flight from Dallas and it's costing him $499 for a round trip. He of course won't be using the airfare home, but United said that he can use that portion for another trip. That absolutely is the best deal that I've seen since I moved here. So anyone that is interested in visiting Japan now is the chance to do it cheap. I'd be happy to host anyone in my humble abode.Well other than that; I don't really have any new news. The routine of work or the lack there of has resumed. Feeling a little bit better, still congested some. The weather doesn't seem as cold and dreary as it did before the holidays. I do believe that it's a few degrees warmer. I will be traveling to Sapporo in early February to attend the Snow Festival. Should be interesting and cold. They supposedly make snow and ice sculptures in the middle of the city. I promise to take many photos. Oh I've also resumed my seat under my table. Nice and comfy.
I hope you're feeling better!
ReplyDeleteすごいですか?
ReplyDelete