this is my 200th post! I can't believe that I have had that much to say. Thanks to all that check in and read my dribble.Also can you believe....... the shirt that man is wearing. What's even more unbelievable is that I saw a woman wearing a nice cute fitted shirt with the same logo on it. There are lots of interesting english or misuse of english shirts here. I see little kids wear really inappropriate shirts, but obviously they and their parents can't read the english. Or maybe they can????
Also can you believe....... that Derek and Meredith hooked up again or that Izzy is really quiting the program. I'm obsessed with Grey's Anatomy and finally got to watch all of season 2 (thanks to Rich's magical ability in making it appear on my computer). I finished watching it early this week and I am still shocked. At least Christina wizened up and went to Burke to comfort him. Smart girl! Too bad that I must now wait another month before I know what happens.
Also can you believe....... we have the reappearance of Irishman on this blog. Haven't heard from you in a long time. Nice to see you have returned.
Also can you believe........ how hot it is here! Take my word, it's hot and humid (mushiatsui). When Japanese people ask me to translate mushiatsui, I tell them it means humid. Never fails, they always say human. The id sound throws them off. It makes me giggle. The weather is human. I'm sure I butcher Japanese much worse than that all of the time. Anyway the weather here makes me long for the nice comfortable weather of San Diego.
Also can you believe........ that I actually posted a photo with the "f word" on it. I can't and in fact am doubting my decision as I write this post, but will go with my gut intstinct to post it. It's a culture fashion related quirk. You wouldn't see this shirt worn out in public in the US.
Also can you believe........ that I continue to write, "Also can you believe". OK, I'm done.
Happy 200th Post!
It finally cooled down here. And guess what? It's still hotter than it is there! And yes, it's humid. See it's just like home.
ReplyDeleteHappy 200th post! Isn't Grey's Anatomy great? I can't wait for the new season to start!
ReplyDeleteYou know what's even more crazy than that picture? That I've MET the guy in that picture... he tried to claim he used to be in the same Taiko group as me. Bet he was drunk, wasn't he?
ReplyDelete