Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Kevin Gone Bye Bye

Our really cool neighbor left this week. We are very sad about Kevin's departure. He is a fun guy and hanging out in Iwade bars just won't be the same without him. This wholesome clean cut intelligent single young man headed home to Conneticut. We cross our fingers though that he will return by the first of the year working for a new company. This photo always cracks me up. That's a picture of chicken on the beer can.
Before he left, we had a couple of get togethers. As you can see, we went bowling. Pretty fun and an inexpensive way to entertain many people. Cracky times were had by all (or at least a few).
We also had a small pre-departure dinner the night before at one of our favorite spots in Iwade, Soko. Good food and drinks for a ridiculously low price. Kevin is sitting two behind me, the one with a good smile. Click here for the small album.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:38 AM

    Wow, that Kevin is extremely attractive. If I were a single young women, I would definitely want to meet him as soon as possible. I hope no one gets there first, beause I'm sure many many many other women are trying...

    ReplyDelete