Saturday, June 16, 2007

Home

My partner in crime (and in life) is moving back to the states this coming Thursday. I know ....... shocking! We have a family emergency that he needs to attend to, so his time in Japan is being cut short. Anyway wanted to let the general public know about it. Looks like there isn't much time for Sayonara parties, however if you are in the Wakayama area the next few days, give us a holler. He would love to see as many people as possible before he leaves. We will be at Wakayama castle on Sunday night (8ish) for a BBQ. Then we will also be having dinner at Punjab in Iwade on Wednesday (7ish). Monday is wide open. So again hope to hear from you if you can meet up.

2 comments:

  1. OH NO....I hope everything is ok....i'll be praying for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything is alright. Rich, have a safe flight home and Mercedes, enjoy your last month in Nippon. Can't wait to see you both in SD sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete