
Here's a photo of me with my
JTEs from
Iwade Chu Gakko (yes I am tall, almost Godzilla
esque compared to them, but I'm also the youngest in the group). We went to lunch together a few weeks ago for the final time. Things are wrapping up here and it's weird. I feel like I'm exiting my life, knowing that I will never see about 95% of these people ever again. Then even stranger to realize that someone will actually be taking over my life here in
Iwade in less than a month. That the 95% I won't see again are the 95% that the new person will now be surrounded around. Any time you ever move, you realize that someone new comes in and will live in your old place, a different person will have your old job, etc. However in this situation it really is more like a different person will have your exact life. It's just strange. Anyway 10 days left and I've got some packing to deal with. Good thing it's raining and that a
typhoon is coming that will lock me into my house so that I can accomplish a few things (don't worry, the typhoon will just bring strong winds and rain to my area).
Gambatte yo!
No comments:
Post a Comment