Sunday, July 15, 2007

Nichols Kazoku

Nichols Kazoku is a new blog about my friends, Tori, Issac, and their akachan Eli. Oddly enough, I began my blog to document my time here and keep in touch with friends and family in the US, while their blog is to keep in touch with all of the Japanese friends that they have made. Check it out; it's now in the right hand column. You will see many photos of their adorable baby. Had the pleasure of dining with them this past weekend and giving some advice on how to use blogger. Also got to spend some quality time with Eli, boy is that kid developing fast. Almost 6 months and he crawls, keeps his head up, and practically jumps up and down when you hold him.

OK, I confess. I stole yet another photo (Thanks Tori). I'm a thief (and the first step to recovery is to admit it). The photo is of me trying to show Tori some tips on her blog. Ha!

1 comment: