Monday, October 29, 2007

Home

So here is a photo that my mom took of our living room. It shows off our new sofa and rug that we got from World Market. The sofa is pretty cool b/c it folds out into a sleeper, but not in the traditional way. It folds out a bit like a reclining beach chair. Kind of cool and modern. You also see a small trunk that is currently filling in as a coffee table. I actually kind of like it and am considering buying another similar item to make as a second small coffee table. You can also see one of our plants. What's a home without some green? I'll do my best to take some more photos of the place. Honestly though this is the best shot. The rest of the house is still without real furniture. I'm currently sitting on a pillow on the floor to type on my computer that is sitting on a crate.

3 comments:

  1. You're awfully self-absorbed. But that room is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the decor! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:44 AM

    Hey guys!
    Nice looking place!!
    Whats up in your world now that you guys are settled???
    I miss you in Japan.
    I really do need to plan a trip to the US to see you guys!
    M

    ReplyDelete