Monday, September 08, 2008

What the ........

When did Tina Fey and Jamie Lynn Spears create a TV show about a working hockey mom with a pregnant teenage daughter? I guess I've been so busy with Beckley that I haven't paid much attention to TV lately.

Believe it or not, but I heard the reference on NPR and now I can't get it out of my head.

(Unsure of what this relates to ........ take a look at the news from last weeks Republican National Circus.)

2 comments:

  1. Hey You Two! How's the house going? I was really needing you tonight, Mercedes. I wanted to make a pumpkin roll and could have sworn I got your Mom's recipe from you but couldn't find it. I used another one and it didn't really taste that great. A total let down. Do you ever feel that way about things that were once so great in Japan? Like now they're not so funny, yummy, cool, etc. Any ways, if you have a free moment will you postor email me the recipe? Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:05 PM

    Hey guys,

    You still update this thing?

    I saw that you contacted me on Facebook.. I hardly ever check it but I'm at work and can't go on that site here.

    Write me at rossman26@yahoo.com and yes of course you can stay at my pad during your trip! Never a question and now I have two puppy dogs! :o)

    ReplyDelete