I know, I'm a bad.....bad.......bad......blogger. If Santa were giving gifts for blogging, I would end up with a lump of coal. I've ignored it for far too long. I'm so sorry. Believe me, I feel bad about not blogging. So much has happened and there is so much to say. It's just that in our current situation, we are without the internet. Our current generous and gracious roomate, Dan hasn't ordered it yet. His building keeps changing the provider. I know, can you believe it! We live in a first world country with all sorts of extra life amenities and I'm without the ability to access Google, Yahoo, and my blog. So I'm currently breaking a work rule and blogging while at work (on my lunch break, mind you). Yes, Rich and I are still working on the house. It's almost finished and I have photos that I will try to upload during the holidays (I'll use my mom's computer). Rich celebrated a birthday and I have photos of that event. Let's see....there is other stuff and I'm sure I have photos. Well until next time......
Have a Happy Holiday!
No comments:
Post a Comment