Icky Update - so I called in sick on Monday and Tuesday of this week. Actually felt really guilty about missing work; that dedication and conscience gene in me. Decided that I shouldn't feel too bad considering how many days I sit at school and am under used doing nothing. Luckily my school nurse took me to an ear, nose, and throat doctor Monday morning. Guess what? He actually looked into my ears, nose, and throat. Then he gave me some medicine in what looked like a hubbly bubbly device. After that I got about 5 different medicines to take for 5 days. So far I'm feeling better, but still have a nasty watery cough. Ugh! Think life and my cough would improve if the weather would just decide to stay warm.
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
1th Iwade Marathon!
Icky Update - so I called in sick on Monday and Tuesday of this week. Actually felt really guilty about missing work; that dedication and conscience gene in me. Decided that I shouldn't feel too bad considering how many days I sit at school and am under used doing nothing. Luckily my school nurse took me to an ear, nose, and throat doctor Monday morning. Guess what? He actually looked into my ears, nose, and throat. Then he gave me some medicine in what looked like a hubbly bubbly device. After that I got about 5 different medicines to take for 5 days. So far I'm feeling better, but still have a nasty watery cough. Ugh! Think life and my cough would improve if the weather would just decide to stay warm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations of the race rich!thats a brill time!
ReplyDeleteglad u saw a proper doctor and they gave u proper medicine mercedes! Although do u remember when i had a cough last year and the doc in kokawa gave me a billion medicines got knows what for! I prescribe no work, onsens, chocolate and richs' great cooking! take care! hx
I think that in your photo to the right (w/ the beer mug)you slightly resemble peter brady?
ReplyDeleteThat's an odd comment from someone ripping my blog title.
ReplyDeletecongrats rich!
ReplyDelete